Thursday, October 17, 2013

Full Metal Panic!: The Second Raid (Classic)



full metal panic the second raid
I give it this rating because it is a really good anime. I liked how fast it shipped and that the cover was not damaged.I like the story behind the anime. I would recommend this anime to anyone who likes a mix of love, comedy, and action.

Can't get enough of this show.
Awesome show. The third season is the best in my opinion. If you're a fan of FMP, you should definitely complete your collection with this third season set. Also, the service was really great. I accidentally ordered two, and they took the opened accidental set back, no questions or problems.

Things got serious in this one
Not what I expected from Full Metal Panic.
Things get pretty serious in here; you still have the laughs here and there, but it gets very suspenseful.
Fans of the series gotta watch this one!

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment