Sunday, October 13, 2013

The Cross



Absolutely Love this film
This film is also known as "To Kill A Lawyer" This was one of the first full length films to be streamed on the internet. It was being offered back on 2002 as demo of the VP6 video codec when ON2 was still its own company. I have not been able to find this film on DVD anywhere. As much as I love this film, I was disappointed at the quality relative to the original VP6 Scan. This film looks great on a 4:3 Screen, but you will have to adjust your aspect if you are watching in a 16:9 hdtv. The movie is so wonderful though, that I could stand not having it in very good picture quality. I Cannot explain why I love this film so much. I don't know why I just do. The characters are colorful, and the lawyer (Who is an actual lawyer in Florida) is as honest as they come. I think this movie should be shown at every Law School in America. I hope this film will come out one day on Blu-Ray. I will Gladly buy it again in a cleaner picture quality.





Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment