Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Hillsville 1912: A Shooting in the Court



Great Video
Historical documentary of the 1912 Hillsville, VA courthouse shootout between the Allen family and the officers of the court. Features three historians (two that have written books about the incident)and their interpretations of the events that led up to the shooting and the consequences. Anyone interested in this historical event will enjoy the video.

Family History
My Great-GrandFather is on the cover of this DVD. I will be at the 100th Anniversity of the Carroll County Courthouse Shooting in Hillsville. VA. Great DVD, true information.

Direct descendant of The Allen Family
I am a direct descendant of The Allen Family portrayed in this video. I am glad to see anything related to my descendants. I would someday like to see a full documentary of the story Hillsville Courthouse Tragedy. Thank you for presenting our family history here.

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment