Friday, October 11, 2013

Greyeagle



Great Western
This movie is marvellous, Western with a difference. Plenty of action, Great acting by Ben Johnson and Jack Elam with support from the cast, The action goes from begining until the end. The river fight is a must to watch between two rivals of indians tribes. A man will do anything for his family and the trapper proved that, The indian has hes reasons for kidnapping the daughter, and it all comes to light near the end of the movie, No I'm not going to spoil it and say too much more. Watch or buy and relax and enjoy. I loved the concept of the story very unusual a few things in the show that makes you sit up and listen that makes this movie stand out more than others.

GRAYEAGLE
I enjoyed the movie. The picture quality was better than I had expected as I already had purchased a Spanish version of this film. Ben Johnson and Jack Elam were outstanding as unual. It's a pity it takes so long for these great westerns to be made available on dvd.

Greyeagle
I really enjoyed this movie when I originally saw it on VHS it is great to have on DVD as part of my collection

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment