Saturday, October 5, 2013

Hypothesis



A good honest look at Dr. Steven E. Jones's work on 9-11
Dr. Steven E. Jones was one of the best teachers I ever had. He was my professor for Physics 121 at BYU many years ago. As a student of his, I was enlightened, encouraged, appreciated, and supported by him in a way that was caring and genuine. I have no doubt that he is a man of integrity and great intellect. If I were rating the man Dr. Steven E. Jones, and not this documentary, my rating would be 5 stars.

For many years I never doubted what was told to me about September 11th. I do not remember what got me to first question what I originally believed, but after several years of doing my own research, I can finally face the reality that there are likely truths that are still to be understood better by the general population. I was surprised to learn that Dr. Jones had done research on September 11th, but knowing the man he is, I am not surprised that he has kept at it, despite the adversity. I think the most ridiculous claims of all are those that claim Dr. Jones has...





Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment