Saturday, October 5, 2013

Wings Over Grand Canyon



Best Blu-ray I've ever seen!
I have been collecting this type of content for years. I orginally started with DVDs, but with the advent of Blu-ray have switched over to this format. I have noticed that content that was filmed years back and originally released in the DVD format, but then re-released on Blu-ray, just doesn't seem to work out. Often, I notice crystal clear images in the middle of a high-def screen, but the image blurs out near the edges. If you're going to go with Blu-ray, one would expect the best in picture quality. And this is where Wings Over Grand Canyon delivers the goods better than anything I've ever seen. But beyond the astonishing clarity of the images, the actual cinematography is simply magnificent! There is absolutely ZERO camera shake in the footage, and the shots themselves are beautifully composed. But the true show-stopper is the saturation of the colors. The colors are simply beautiful. Also of note is that this film does not just photograph the Grand Canyon, but also...





Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment