Friday, October 4, 2013

Tales of Wells Fargo - The Complete First & Second Seasons, 52 Full Episodes! - Special Embossed Collectable Tin



Re-issue blues.
I was wondering which episodes of Wells Fargo would be included in this new set from Timeless Media.
Having now gone to their web site, where all the episodes are detailed, I regret to advise that,as far
as I can tell, 39 of them are included in the 6 disc set that Timeless produced in 2009 under the title
of The Best of the First Five Seasons.

This is a great pity because I was considering buying this new set. It appears that you are only getting
13 new episodes (apart from the tin box that they come in).

I will let any prospective purchaser decide whether this new edition is worth it, if they already own the
previous set.

It Almost Makes Me Wish I'd Grown Up in the 50's
Excellent picture and sound restoration, excellent story lines and overall VERY entertaining! This almost makes me wish I'd grown up in the 50's and seen this on TV.

A REAL TREAT FROM THE PAST!
I'M VERY PLEASED WITH THIS DVD SET,THE PICTURE QUALITY IS VERY GOOD AND IT'S BETTER THAN I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE;I HIGHLY RECOMMEND TALES OF WELLS FARGO FOR IT'S QUALITY AND COST.

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment